> on 4/3/05 10:53 PM, Bob Brigante at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > A similar situation is trying to predict when the earth's magnetic
> > pole will flip -- it has not done so for 780,000 years, yet the
> > average is 250K years, so statistically, a flip (like the New Madrid
> > quake, possibly?) is overdue, but that's only based on history, not
> > the actual dynamics of the earth, which are not easy to discern for
> > either quakes or magnetic flips. Scientists do not have enough info,
> > or enough computing power, according to the following Scientific
> > American article, to predict a magnetic flip even if they had more
> > info from the earth's interior. http://tinyurl.com/4gypy
> >

> Please remind us what the consequences of a flip might be? Would all
the SV
> houses have to be rotated 180°?

*********

Yes, that's why all new SV housing is being built on rotating
platforms, or as trailers like the Vedic City pundit housing, for easy
moving ...

(in case anybody doesn't get the joke, it usually takes maybe a
thousand years, although not always, for a magnetic flip to complete
http://www.psc.edu/science/Glatzmaier/glatzmaier.html ).

Actually, since it is true north, not magnetic north, that Sthapathya
Veda orients itself to, I'm not sure if a magnetic flip would change
orientation as far as S-Veda is concerned. Good question for you to
ask, Rick, while you are on that recertification course starting today
in Vedic City -- I'm sure all you recerts will be regarded as deserving
of all the big secrets that us peons don't hear about.

Bob