Sorry, my techniques are like nose blowing for the sinuses. You're looking for a specific booger.
----- Original Message -----
From: peterklutz
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 8:45 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Brain meltdown v. head chakra experience (was: Possessed?)

Thank you for your answer, Rudra Joe. Reading it I can tell you are
A-class governor material - no knowledge, no experiences, and a
trainload of bullshit.

I am sure you will be admitted to this now program.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:
> If you can simply follow the mind then you know that these
experiences are merely the subtle fluctuations of the mind, and
nothing but the fluctuations of the mind.  It's the mind. The Mind, I
tell you. The mind. So just don't mind!  Easy, foget about it. If you
can't then try a mild tranquilizer for awhile.  The best technique for
subtle mental agitation is to do something which makes one forget it
altogether.  Don't trip out about demon possesion as that's merely
hooking onto a mental agitation and ascribing some additional value to
it. The demons that effect our practice are all merely subtle mental
agitations. Worry not about some 'outer' influence, worry instead
about the 'inner' cause for the disturbance. And surrender it to the
present.

Service.