akasha_108 posted this link to a Delta airlines ad:
> http://m3.doubleclick.net/956223/DLSB_Q205_300x250a.jpg

Maharishi successfully repositioned meditation
in the '90s, when pictures of people meditating
started showing them a few feet off the ground.
Meditation went from a relaxation technique to
a supernormal powers practice. How else to
justify the price?

It's interesting that Delta airlines eschews the hovering.
I guess we don't want to imply that you can fly without
the plane. People might flock to Delta (pun intended)
to learn how to fly themselves, rather than be packed
into flying cans.

 - Patrick Gillam