What is your sample size, and how are you measuring IOP? Are you using
a Goldmann machine in an ophthalmologists office? Who is doing the
measuring and what is their skill level and training? What's the IOP
history of your subjects before learning TM an TM-Sidhis? How many are
being treated for glaucoma or ocular hyper tension?

The numbers you are presenting are quite radical. I know people who
meditate in the waiting room before taking visual field tests because
it helps them relax before the test, and they show no signs of
elevated IOP when checked by the ophth afterwards.

Twenty-four hour IOP monitoring can be useful to identify spikes in
IOP that could be indicative of problems, but it needs to be done in a
proper setting using proper test equipment. Even the tonopen is not
accurate compared to a Goldmann and really needs to be calibrated
against it.

Are you an ophthalmologist? Associated with a research institute? I'm
curious. Which one?

According to you, who are the people who are at risk of having IOP
elevated from doing TM?

Hard to know how to give feedback or make suggestions when your "data"
is so sparse an there are so many unknowns. This should be a
relatively easy thing to study in double blind tests. What does your
data show there?

Thanks in advance.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, freeradicalfederation