On May 15, 2008, at 12:35 PM, freeradicalfederation wrote:

On May 15, 2008, at 2:20 AM, hermandan0 wrote:

 What's the IOP
history of your subjects before learning TM an TM-Sidhis?

Precisely. And since this obviously isn't a random sample how do we
know this does not merely reflect a trend in the general population?

Proving some TM/TMS practitioners have raised IOP is meaningless if
he doesn't compare with some baseline trait or look for similar trait
in the general population.

You are way off base. If you are one of the people for whom TM/TMS
elevates IOP to abnormal levels and you suffer vision loss as a
result, it will not be meaningless to you.

Do you have a background in scientific method and statistical analysis? I find it interesting that you consider the use of controls to isolate your variables "way off base".

I don't practice TM in the traditional way and since I understand the dangers of the TMSP, I wouldn't even consider practicing it.