Karma did its works again we may know not why but it did.

In a message dated 10/1/2008 5:02:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From:  FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On  Behalf Of Sal Sunshine
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 3:51  PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re:  [FairfieldLife] Re: Molly Atkinson - accident update  1

Of course it is, but how is that supposed to work,  Rick?

"Break your neck and we drop all  charges"?

Now there's a real deal...

You know how hard Jefferson County has  been

working to get people to put their

seatbelts on?  It's not rocket science,  and

it's one of the easiest ways to avoid  serious

injury.

Hey, I wear my seatbelt if I drive from the  Amoco station across from
Everybody’s over to Everybody’s. But a fines are  supposed to teach people a
lesson. If they’ve had a serious accident, that has  been accomplished, and it
seems
petty and money-grubbing to fine  them.