--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Scottsdale, Arizona.
Fifth congressional district.
Heavily Republican but represented by a
Democrat seeking his second term. He was elected
because the GOP candidate he defeated was a
corrupt moron tainted by the  Abramoff scandal.
The loser is a bitter dude who now rants and raves
on rightwing talk radio. He has the spot following Sean
Hannity. He makes Hannity sound like an intellectual.