On Oct 13, 2008, at 6:44 PM, enlightened_dawn11 wrote:

> I am implying that Mr. Hagelin is seeing the current events through
> the lens of his world view and having it make sense that way, much
> as the Lamas did- that's all.

Well the prophecy you're probably referring to is from Padmasambhava
in the 8th cent. CE. It said "When the iron bird flies and horses run
on wheels the Tibetan people will be scattered like ants across the
face of the world, and the dharma will come to the land of the red-
faced man."

It's interpretation among lamas is sometimes controversial, but here
they are in the land called North, Central and South America, in a day
of cars (horses on wheels) and planes (the "iron bird" that flies)...