> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
> > > <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , "Hugo"
> > scientific
> > find
> > evidence

> > unpredictable/not-

> > replicated

the
> > most

> > news.

> > within

> > the
> > > place.>>
> > >
> > > Which random quantum states are you talking about that are
> > exhibiting
> > > wave coherence in te general environment? You are trying to say
> > that one
> > > tiny wave on its own, can stop a host of coherent waves acting
in
> > tandem
> > > and exponentially magnifying their power wit eac new addition
of a
> > > fluctuation that joins their flow. One, or two, or even a
million
> > > random, scattered wave functions cannot stand againt a coherent
> > > super-conductor-like formation.
> > >
> > > This is your fallacy. You are reading about microtubules in the
> > brain
> > > that interact weakly with the quantum field, but people like
Penrose
> > > don't understand yet that there can exist an array of neuronal
> > activity
> > > that functions as one 'army', coherent and powerful. Travis
already
> > > proved this twice in the International Journal of Neuroscience.
> >
> > Talking of fallacies....  Travis hasn't "proved" anything.
> >
> > I was talking about a few coherent quantum waves not surviving
very
> > far when radiating into the general mish-mash. It applies to any
> > waves whether they are in water, air or whatever. The coherent
becomes
> > incoherenet when interfered with.>>
>
> Hugo. Where did you read about coherent waves getting dissapated?
Waves
> given a signifiacant, but not overwhelming power in Peru on the
ocean
> get BIGGER and more powerful as the cross the Pacific, sometimes
> building up over thousands of miles to giant tsunamis.

Tsunamis are caused by earthquakes or under sea volcanos and
they may appear to you to have an increasingly coghorent effect
as they move across oceans but they don't. ALL wave fronts
dissapate as they spread by the inverse square of the distance
travelled. They only appear to be more powerful than the surrounding
sea because of the energy they had at the start.

Tides are driven by the earth turning and moon's orbit, both
pretty powerful forces but if they stopped the sea would too.
You need a generator to keep it moving or it seeks an equilibrium,
which it will never totally find due to the brownian motion of
quantum effetcs but it won't be a mass of tidal waves or anything
impressive at all.

> There is no book you have read that states that highly coherent wave
> functions in the electromagnetic field dissapate quickly. You are
making
> it up.

In the book I got this from is a critique of Penroses "The Emperors
New Mind" by Dan Dennett, arguing that consciousness can't have a
quantum element because the waves (like all waves) wouldn't be able
to survive far enough into the brain (let alone outside it) to hold
the system together.

This is what happens in electromagnetic fields, you need the
electromagnet to sustain the field against entropy.