> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:

> > > Mythology at odds with scientific descriptions? Say it's not
so!
> > > Next you'll be telling me that a chariot doesn't drag the sun
> > > across the sky each day! Next thing you know women and low
caste
> > > people will want equal treatment, and there goes the
neighborhood.

> > > The truth is that humans came from a kernel of corn, the
American
> > > Indians were right. I hope that settles it.
> >
> > Although it may appear simple...
>
> John, it does not appear simple. It appears *simplistic*,
> and on *exactly the same level* as the Native American idea
> that humans came out of a kernel of corn that Curtis brings up.

-snip-
in my opinion Mr. B, you continue to rationalize the fear in your
heart  in terms of how you see the world around you. This is common
for most of earth's population. You may want to try some hatha yoga
or breathing exercises, followed by openly examining ideas that are
neither supported by those you feel close to, or the consensus
reality of the planet on which we live. The results may amaze you.
just some friendly advice.