On Oct 17, 2008, at 4:28 PM, enlightened_dawn11 wrote:

the Maharishi was a visionary, never looking backwards to the
current possibilities, which you are doing, but always forward.

He was a businessman posing as a visionary Dawn. Let me put it to you this way: we was as much a visionary as Donald Trump. But I did like the the way Maharishi combed his hair much better. :-)

so
your comparison is unfair.

Dawn, please look at the subject line and look for the word "Raja" in it. OK, good. His mad "vision" continues, in the ever-present and into the "future".

I agree with you, that with what we have
to work with today, democracy works out pretty well. his statements
on democracy as a form of government were strictly in the context of
democracy not producing the most capable leaders within government.

the maharishi's principle was that we can quickly achieve tomorrow,
ideals beyond our wildest dreams, far exceeding our present status.
there's nothing wrong with that, is there?

I would not nor could not except a person of low moral development as an authority in such matters.