--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> the Maharishi was a visionary, never looking backwards to the
> current possibilities, which you are doing, but always forward. so
> your comparison is unfair. I agree with you, that with what we have
> to work with today, democracy works out pretty well. his statements
> on democracy as a form of government were strictly in the context
of
> democracy not producing the most capable leaders within government.
>
> the maharishi's principle was that we can quickly achieve tomorrow,
> ideals beyond our wildest dreams, far exceeding our present status.
> there's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Maharishi means great Seer. Democracy is damned because it allows
collective consciousness to be the ruler in opposition to natural
law. This is about to change as the world economic order is changing.

Natural Law is now becoming the primary force amongs ordinary day to
day politics, thus rectifying our obligations towards a starving
world. Our gratitude goes to the tireless efforts of The Masters of
Wisdom, Guru Dev and their great messanger and visionary during these
turbulent times; Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

"How can we watch our brothers die of starvation and call ourselves
men ?"
- Maitreya

"Now that communism is gone the next to go is capitalism"
- Maharishi

http://maharishichannel.org/
http://shareintl.org/magazine/SI_current.htm