> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > channel 3
> >
> > http://maharishichannel.org/
>
> I tuned in a bit after 8:00, and it was King Tony
> speaking, apparently at some kind of Mother Divine
> event--Victory Day?--October 9 of this year.
>
> I thought he wasn't supposed to talk!
>
> I think this is the first time I've ever seen him
> speak. He's quite pleasant, actually, not at all
> snooty or pompous. He chuckles when he says
> something mildly humorous (such as when he
> mentioned the comments of "pundits" on the
> financial crisis, the humor being the contrast
> between the media version and the TM version). He
> hesistated at one point over the correct form of
> a word and grinned rather charmingly at his
> stumble.
>
> And he doesn't seem to be mimicking MMY at all. He
> has his own style of speaking. Not galvanizing,
> certainly, but very coherent and easy to follow.
> Gestures only when it's really called for.
>
> He's talking about the financial crisis, saying
> that it can't be denied that there are very
> unpleasant, negative aspects to it, but that it's
> a wakeup call from Nature. Very measured, level-
> headed, not the least bit bombastic.
>
> Can't tell if he's actually present in the room
> with the audience. Probably not.
>
> He's pretty compelling in a quiet way, I think.
> I'm impressed that he's willing to acknowledge
> that the financial crisis is a Bad Thing.

Presice observations Judy, as usual; thanks for your intelligent
observations.

But did he "acknowledge" the financial crises to be a Bad Thing ?
No, he did not say that. This crises is a part of a larger plan of
rejuvenating the whole world, and his role as a respresentative of
Maharishi is to "water the root". What is happening now is not "Bad"
at all. Which I think he emphasized in this speech rather