> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > I know you are bright enough to see the blatant
> > misrepresentation of the concepts here.
>
> Boy, are you not getting it. There's no
> "misrepresentation of the concepts" involved. In
> this post, nothing was said to contradict anything
> you go on to write about the realities of owning a
> business. That isn't the complaint.

Yes there is.  It makes it look like it is likely that Joe will take
out $250,000 and still be an average Joe.  He wont.  He will be a very
fat cat who is hiding most of his income.  His example proves Obama's
point about who should get a bit of a tax enhancement, sort of an
upgrade if you will, an elite tax benefit, with a little positive spin.

> The complaint is that simply because he raised the
> perennial question of whether imposing higher taxes
> on those who have done well to benefit those who
> have done less well is fair, Obamazoids have gone
> after him *personally*, digging into his private
> affairs, mocking him, denouncing him for who he is,
> claiming he was a Republican "plant," even that he
> was in cahoots with the Keating family to further
> McCain's candidacy.

I am against using real people as props without their permission as
John McCain did in the debate.  I think he was way out of line because
by now we know what happens when they get mentioned. If the Obama
campaign is supporting the tactics you mention then I am against that
too.

Remember the flap about the lady behind the counter Hillary mentioned
who claimed she was never tipped?  The whole use of real people as
political props is out of hand IMO.  I agree that this is uncool for
both sides.

> It's the hypocrisy, stupid.

I am soooo glad I am made of rubber and you are made of glue.

Hypocrisy discovered in politics?  Now THAT'S a headline!