On Oct 18, 2008, at 1:22 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

I am against using real people as props without their permission as
John McCain did in the debate.  I think he was way out of line because
by now we know what happens when they get mentioned. If the Obama
campaign is supporting the tactics you mention then I am against that
too.

Remember the flap about the lady behind the counter Hillary mentioned
who claimed she was never tipped?  The whole use of real people as
political props is out of hand IMO.  I agree that this is uncool for
both sides.

I'm guessing they *did* have permission,  and that the guy
was a plant.

Sal