On Oct 18, 2008, at 1:44 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

If you don't believe they express the wish--
perhaps subconscious--on Barry's part that
raunchydog and I die violently, preferably by
his hand, you're painfully naive about how the
human mind works.

Both you and Raunchy MAKE Turq's day as far as I can see.  He is
obviously enjoying responding to you both in an intense way.  I think
he would be greatly disappointed if you both stopped posting let alone
died in a burst of feminist flame.  I know I would.

I know I would too!  Reading Judy's stuff is almost better
than Letterman.  She has comic skills I doubt she's even
aware of.

Sal