> Hugo wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >

> >> Because the generals are no good a video games.  It takes the
> >>
> > younger
> >
> >> recruits who they filtered out and found good at games to do
such

> > remote
> >
> >> flying.  It also takes specialized people to fly the drones.
Ever

> > try
> >
> >> to fly a toy remote controlled airplane?
> >>

> > Yep, takes about ten minutes to learn and if you're not
> > planning to land...
> >
> Well gee, maybe they should have hired you then.  :-D
>
> > Besides someone must have taught the guys to fly these
> > drones, someone in charge perhaps?
> No, they would have attended specialized training from people who
were
> specialized in that system.  The military has been licking their
chops
> at all this kids who have played video games since childhood and
what
> expert remote weapons people they make.  Maybe some of them in 10
years
> will be high ranking but not now.  I know about the video game
stuff
> because I've worked in that industry for years.

> >> Nope, it wouldn't take thousands to pull this off.  The
explosives

> > made
> >
> >> noise as fire fighters reported.

> >> "Religious maniacs" who could barely fly a Cessna and spent the
> >>
> > prior evening at a strip club?
> >
> > Strip club eh? Probably rehearsing for those 72 virgins. Bunch of
> > hypocrites.
> >
> > The people on united 93 phoned their friends and family  and
> > told them what was going on so it must have been arabs with
> > *some* flying skill.
> >
> You can't call from a cell phone at that altitude in a jet.  Some
> believe that the calls were made from a hanger in Cleveland where
Flight
> 93 landed due to a "bomb threat."  On one call left on an answering
> machine there is a bankground voice of a woman saying "you did
good" as
> the caller was hanging up.

No, really? I don't know it's all too vicious and cynical.
I don't think western governments are that bad. We went
downhill morally *after* 9/11 but it's all a bit much for me
that it was planned and exeuted just to bring about a new
American empire. And if it was it didn't work particularly
well.

> > And an FBI agent reported that there were many middle eastern men
> > taking flying lessons in Arizona. Let's face it they didn't need
> > know how to take off and land so how hard could it be?
> There is a huge difference between a Boeing passenger jet and a
Cessna.
> It can be quite hard as many airline pilots have pointed out.
Also
> many airline pilots say they themselves could not have made the
> maneuvers that the supposed jet that hit the Pentagon made.  Also
folks
> at the Boeing planet in Seattle might find the notion that the
wings
> folded up and collapsed into the hole, laughable.  That's not how
the
> planes are built.
>
> Sorry, but I don't buy the 19 "arabs" (many who are still alive)
armed
> with box cutters conspiracy theory as many who have taken the time
> look into and read the reports (even just the ones which contain
only
> news reports) don't either.
>
> Some people like to adopt the "official version" because if it
proves to
> be wrong then they are off the hook.  It takes a braver person to
> espouse that the "official version" is wrong and something else was
> going on.  Why not explore the possibilities?

Oh, I do explore them. I always watch the conspiracy docs when
they're on. I just haven't been convinced yet.

keep it coming though, I'll always watch things like that.