> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <richardhughes103@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> <richardhughes103@>
> should

> > > Whoa, hold your horses. I was only going by what he
> > > said on the video, which was, let's face it, cunningly
> > > edited crap.
> >
> > Sorry, but it wasn't edited in such a way that it
> > became misleading. It was, sad but not surprising
> > to say, *Obama* who misled by suggesting that Joe
> > had claimed to be making $250K.
> >
> > If you actually watch what he says to Obama on the
> > same video, he very clearly states that the business
> > he *wants to buy* is making $250K, not that *he's*
> > making that much.
>
> I "actually" watched it twice just to make sure I hadn't
> nodded off somewhere during the 1:11 and missed the bit
> where he says what he actually earns. He didn't say it
> so I didn't know

You said, "Joe already earns $250,000." Why did you
say that if you didn't know?

, and if I bought a company that made
> $250,000 yearly for *less* than that sum I'd be pretty
> pleased.

And that's relevant here exactly how? He said
that's what he expected he'd have to pay.
Obviously that doesn't mean he's currently
making $250K or even that he'll be making $250K
when he buys it.

Again, my point is that Obama supporters (including
those who won't be able to vote for him) are happy
to pass on misinformation detrimental to Joe and
don't seem to care that it isn't accurate.