curtisdeltablues, if you read this post, make sure you are wearing an
athletic cup. I feel for you, Buddy.

" I tell you, I never worried much for the Second Amendment but now I am
beginning to truly understand why people have weapons to protect their
lives and property. You just don't know what these nutcases are
going to do any longer. Especially to women, since Obama and his
followers truly hate them with deep passion. This from the party that
pretended all these years to actually care what happens to women, thus
duping them into carrying their water for them."  Uppity Woman

http://tinyurl.com/5h2gyc <http://tinyurl.com/5h2gyc>

"Ballistic Obama Supporter Assults Middle Aged Woman with Stick from Her
McCain/Palin Sign" by Uppity Woman 10/17/08

While the
<http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-supporter-assaults-female-mccain-vol\
unteer-in-new-york/>  Democrat-leaning media continues to scare
undecided voters with bedtime stories about some mythical angry McCain
supporter whom nobody has seen
<http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2008/10/16/secret-servic\
e-no-one-shouted-kill-him-about-obama> , here is a real district
attorney's complaint documenting an unprovoked assault by an enraged
Democrat against a McCain volunteer in midtown Manhattan: "Defendant
grabbed the sign [informant] was holding, broke the wood stick that was
attached to it, and then struck informant in informant's face
thereby causing informant to sustain redness, swelling, and bruising to
informant's face and further causing informant to sustain
substantial pain."

These are some sick bastards. I Just cannot comprehend how any woman
could possibly support their enabler. It's like they are almost
deliberately voting for their own future oppression. Like a co-dependent
thing.

Starting all the way back to the Primaries, Barack Obama has given a
wink and a nod to the bashing of women any time someone feels like it.
Young women are worried about Roe v. Wade? Women would have a lot more
than that to worry about with Barack Obama as President. This man is a
major misosgyny Enabler. He has set gender relations back a minimum of
40 years. I honestly can't imagine what more some women need to see
come out of this campaign short of a telephone pole on their
heads—in order for them to Get It.

  [85]
<http://uppitywoman08.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/bruisesmall.jpg>
Here's a shot of the woman's eye injury, a copy of the DA's
complaint and a photo of the slimeball who beat up on a woman, shielding
his "brave" self's face.

Of course, you won't hear about this on CNN or MSNBC. They are too
busy investigating a plumber. But it's just as well because the
bloggers would probably make up some stories about the woman this sack
of crap hit and somehow manage to make it her fault. Later they will all
go home and kick the crap out of their wives and dogs.

Aren't you a Real Brave Man, dirtball? We really want cool guys like
you picking Presidents. I only regret I wasn't the woman standing
there, because you would be grabbing your sorry crotch instead of
covering your face in this photo, you bastard. Somebody ought to take
YOU in a room and only one of you comes out.

  [252]  <http://uppitywoman08.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/attacker.jpg>

  [452]
<http://uppitywoman08.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/dacomplaint.jpg>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>