It is odd to be away from the TMO/MMY madness for so many years and then to
hear people prattle on about nonsensical concepts such as the center of a
country being where you can best influence the country (uh?) and building 50
campuses, one for each state. Such craziness. Can you imagine that place in 5
years? Just rusted steel girders, that's all.