In a message dated 7/2/05 9:44:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Phonies huh?
1. Were there WMD's in Iraq?
2. Were there an Al Quaida Iraq?
3. Did the Reagan/Bush administration support and turn a blind eye
to Saddam gassing the Iranian army. (The one on the Kurds was just
one that went astray.) There were daily gassings by Saddam against
Iran....with FULL support of Reagan/Bush administration.

1 Yes there were, he used them didn't he? We just don't know exactly when they were removed or destroyed. Even the New York Times published a story that the Russians came in a cleaned up the WMD for Saddam as France Germany and Russia stalled for time while debating the issue in the UN. But hey, even I take with a grain of salt what the NYT prints.                                         2. Al Qaida and other terrorists, well known terrorists, have had safe passage in and out of Iraq since the 90's if not earlier. Iraqi intelligence officers have been known to meet with members of Al Qaida and other terrorists as well. Zarqawi moved his base of operations from Afghanistan too Iraq after we invaded Afghanistan and before any mention of invading Iraq occurred and Saddam didn't stop him from coming to his country.                                              3. Reagan and Bush never supported the gassing of anybody! As I recall they protested his use of gas before the UN. They did support Saddam with military intelligence to keep Iran from beating him in the war and keep Iranian revolution from spreading to other nations in the region.