--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear off again-We found them in Libya, if that ain't good enough for
> you, tough! You've lost the agrument on Iraq, could we move on,
> please! Let's live in the here and now, like what should we do in
> Iraq NOW!......eh?

Seems to me we've spent all our political capital, not to mention
economic and human capital on this campaign where there was no direct
threat. So now that we have real or potential threats in Iran and N.
Korea, what are we going to do.  Are you aware that throughout
history, countries that have traded economic might for military might
are short lived.  But maybe you are only concerned with the here and
now, and not 20 yrs. down the line.

lurk