From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 8:55 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: In Fairfield, Give Peace a chance/Rick is
Enlightened!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> > On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
> >
> > Give it to us Rick Archer; is sex wrong ?
>
> Firstly, thank you for shifting the argument from "did it
> happen?" to "was it wrong?".

An enormous leap for Nabby. But of course today
he'll deny that he believes it happened. :-)

Yeah. Talking with him is like trying to hold onto a freshly caught fish.

An "Estes Park Reunion" sounds like it could have
been fun. Was it?

It was for me. Many old-timers in attendance. Debby Jarvis, Judy Mayfield,
Doug Ingoldsby, Bob Boyer, Bob Daniels, Fred Gratzon, Walter Day, Joe Repp,
and many others. Maybe 100 in all, which is impressive considering that
there were only about 300 on the course.