On Aug 3, 2010, at 9:57 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

> And in any case, it seems to me you have both sets of
>> unresolved feelings, affection and resentment, the
>> conflict between them also being unresolved.
>
> Well I'll be the judge of that, or the judge that matters to me.  I am doing
> fine, thanks for your concern. You are personally concerned for my welfare
> right?

Oh of course, Curtis. (snicker)
>From my limited POV, you are once again falling
into the trap JS undoubtedly hopes you will~~
ignoring the excellent points you made about
MMY and making it all about YOU, and your supposedly
unresolved "issues."  If you're going to continue this,
may I make a suggestion?  Flip the discussion and
make it all about her~~her voluminous unresolved
issues and lack of ability to get along or even
communicate with most people.  You're probably
too nice a person to do that~~it would take so little
effort, it's all right there in B&W~~burt that is what
I would suggest.  Otherwise you're going to simply
conclude again that this forum isn't worth it and bail, IMO~~which
is also part of the MO of anybody who acts as
deliberately offensive as she does.

Sal