Joe, here's what Sheriff Clarence Dupnik just said at a
press conference:

"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the
vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down
the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes
on in this country is getting to be outrageous. And,
unfortunately, Arizona I think has become sort of the
capital. We have become the Mecca for prejudice and bigotry.

"It's not unusual for all public officials to get threats
constantly, myself included. And that's the sad thing of
what's going on in America. Pretty soon, we're not going to
be able to find reasonable, decent people who are willing to
subject themselves to serve in public office."

He's going to get in trouble for that, but God bless him
for saying it.