Joe seems very fond of boxes in which to put people.   You are either in
the right box, or the left box.  Left box good.  Right box bad.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotn...@...>
wrote:

> Better yet, let's decree all posting must be by committee. We could
witness in action the growth of the bureaucracy, leading to a far less
productive environment. :-)