--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@> wrote:
>   For me
> > clear transcending is when I drop out of sight for seconds to hours,
> no
> > mantra, no thought, no sense of having been asleep, no sense of waking
> up.
> > I've transcended from seconds to almost a full 24 hours on the
> weekend.
> I have on occassion had a sizzle or crackle sensation when I transcended
> deeply, or when I seemed to go into the "transcendent".  Like something
> going into a deep fryer.

Hmmm....

That doesn't sound like pure awareness to me, because both theory AND
observation says that when you are on the inward stroke of attention, you don't
notice that you are on inward stroke until your attention turns outward.

a sizzle or crackle sensation is turning outward.

No matter how you look at it, Transcending is nothing to get excited about...

;-)

Lawson