thanks a lot for that excellent post. Well done!

I would also add curcumin (Meriva brand - phytosome; articles online), flax
hull lignans (active ingredient SDG), astaxanthin, and IP6, as well as MCP
(modified citrus pectin). For those with $, take Longvida curcumin as well as
the Meriva curcumin.

http://www.fantasygallery.net/fishel/art_3_magic-kingdom.html