http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcVP0uDh0i8&feature=related

Judy,

I want to apologize for my behavior and some posts I made---accusing you of
censorship; I was full of s*it and you were right to push back and correct me.
I have no evidence to support such an accusation and you obviously don't behave
that way. I also apologize for taking way too long to send this post, and hope
it still qualifies as: "better late than never". I also want to thank the three
"R's", for helping me find my better angel; Rory (reading), Robin (riting) and
Ravi (rithmatic). As you may have guessed; my head is populated by at least two
angels; a very dark troll-like one (about the size of a sumo wrestler) who
lives, rent free, in my left hemisphere----he's very noisy and get's most of my
airtime; in my right hemisphere, another angel lives, she's translucent, about
the size of a hummingbird---refracts light beautifully, grows gardenias, and
quietly warns me---just before I attempt to be a dickhead; she does it in such
an subtle way, its easy
 to ignore her, and I end up making a fool of myself. Every time I do this the
Sumo gains about 20 lbs (you can imagine, how big he is). It normally takes
friends like the three "R's' before I pay any attention to what she
whispered---that might have saved me. In other words---I'm sorry.

Unless you've heard this one already; I thought you might enjoy something the
wife (always a fan of yours) said to me yesterday:

"You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts".

It may be your gentleness, with our resident angels; I hope you don't mind me
saying; lately, you've reminded me of Karen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb6svoM3UWE