> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm curious how many people were learning TM prior to
> > "the ban". Probably as many are learning it now! The
> > whole thing is so silly. Teach TM if you feel it's the
> > right thing to do. What's the worst thing that can
> > happen, MMY yells at you?
>
> The worse thing that can happen is that you break the promise you
made when you
> became a TM teacher.
Maharishi was asked at one of the press conferences what he thought
about a journalist who said he learned TM from a TM teacher outside
the movement, and he said he was happy at least if he was taught
exactly according to his instructions. He was philospical about people
leaving to teach on their and suggested they are better off remaining
within the fold but never said anything overtly negative against it.
 Of course, people are always free to do what they like, but are you