It could turn out that Obama has a plan to kill 10 million innocent people, and
he'd still get re-elected. GWB was re-elected, and he had quite a few scandals
and 'black sheep' associates.

Thinking that a specific story about Obama would prevent him from getting
re-elected implies that voters look at issues objectively and will vote against
candidates with character flaws.

Our political system and voting procedures are based simply on one question:
"Who will keep me living in this illusory world of material gain with the least
amount of work and sacrifice for the longest?".

As of right now, I think Obama still has a pretty good chunk of voters
believing that he actually knows what he's doing.  Some people are catching on
to the fact that he's got no clue what he's doing, but they unfortunately don't
have much of a choice for a better candidate, so they will either not vote, or
just stay with the ignorance they already feel comfortable with.  I think
that's also a reasonable explanation as to how GWB got his 2nd term.

seekliberation