Anyway to clarify further - all the houses for me are structured perfectly,
with specific indications, supporting each other very well. If you take 5th
as mind it completely breaks down things - as it is most accept 9th house
for higher education. And as I said - 5th supports mind, being 3rd
(initiative) from 3rd (intellect) and  2nd(resources)  from 4th (emotions)
- but 5th doesn't represent mind, just creativity.