> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <snip>
> > But I think
> > the real issue is that most Americans look down on
> > strippers and other sex workers.  They're just trying
> > to hide their own prejudice behind the claim of
> > "exploitation" and pretending to be outraged about it.
>
> That's *an issue*, but of course it's a function
> of the main issue, which so many of you seem unable
> to expand your understanding far enough to grasp.
>
> The puerility of the level on which this is being
> discussed by most here is just appalling.

And yet you continue to fail to tell us what "the main" issue is.
Please do so. Oblique references only go so far.

And why not make specific arguements as to what issues are on the
level of puerility. And why.

To date you have only made implicit or implied suggestions as to the
deficiencies of posters -- paraphrasing ("its too depressing to
contemplate that intelligent people...", "so many of you seem unable
to expand your understanding far enough to grasp. ", "the puerility of
the level on which this is being discussed by most here is just
appalling".

Please actually make a point about the issues. Expand our awareness.
Make a fact and reality-based case.