On 06/13/2013 11:17 AM, authfriend wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost1uk@...> wrote:
>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
>> <anartaxius@> wrote:
>>
>>> Dwarf Planet Astrology
>> Regarding your *devastating* critique of astrology...
> You know, they really do not *want* to learn anything
> about the actual principles of astrology. They want
> to be able to cast it as a simplistic and patently
> ridiculous pseudoscience, because then they can make
> arrogant, mocking criticisms of both the system and
> its adherents. And they enjoy that; it lets them
> feel all superior.
>
> It's not that astrology is immune to criticism on the
> basis of its actual principles; it's that it takes
> more thought and isn't nearly as much fun.
>
> Good post. It won't help, though.

And they're not worth wasting posts on because they'll never learn. They
think you can get exact forecasts.  I guess must expect the local
weatherman saying that it will rain at exactly 4:15 PM this afternoon.
They are probably the same souls who argued the world was flat 400 years
ago. :-D

PS: they must all be billionaires too because they have free will. After
all what would stop them from living the "good life?"