 Well, who are the Japanese going to eat?

 If Trump has his way it will be the North Koreans.

 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 8:17 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: We should be eating Japanese?

 I don't think so but nutritional "experts" still don't get it. You have
 to eat what's right for your body type, something that is endemic in
 Ayurveda and Chinese medicine and even macrobiotics as taught by Japanese.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/high-life-expectancy-in-japan-partly-down-to-diet-carbohydrates-vegetables-fruit-fish-meat-a6956011.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/high-life-expectancy-in-japan-partly-down-to-diet-carbohydrates-vegetables-fruit-fish-meat-a6956011.html

 So why are western researchers so silly? Pass the sushi, please.

 Do you think people's bodies are smart enough to "tell" them what foods to
gravitate to? In other words, do we tend towards those things/want to eat what
the body needs without even being aware of it? I find that I don't like
"nightshades", things like green peppers and eggplant. I had a naturopath tell
me one time, that based on various food sensitivities etc and my body type,
that I shouldn't eat them anyway. It was an interesting confirmation of why I
didn't like them long before someone told me I shouldn't eat them, for my
personal metabolism etc. On the other hand, based on my predisposition for
loving dark chocolate and maple syrup it could all be just based on baseless
sugar and carb cravings!