Can anyone help me out with trying to understand what is going on in the
domes(that would effect my status, which is something I consider about my self
which is why I call my self  Raja) and what non compete agreements are that
cause people not to go to the domes , now just to clarify . I agree with John
Hagelin about fanatical believers , although don't know if i would call them
fanatical, but quoting Maharishi to assert a meaning which not there, is
common, Maharishi always gave a discourse, to express a holistic meaning and
understanding, An enlighten mans understanding. To help the Dome numbers as a
Raja, (wonder how i got to be a Raja?) I will say this , maybe John Hagelin
will be more capable of getting better numbers in the Domes after he gets out
of jail for treason, maybe the other Rajas can go to jail with him for treason
if that is what they want , if they don't get the numbers up thats what will
happen.