From: TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 3:42:26 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A theory of Karma, TMOers, and the TMO's "Persona"

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I believe that Maharishi used what had the same meaning
> of the intended to sutra. However I also believe he had
> an idea of the most that could be acheived with the technique.
> I believe he will at some point introduce the second technique
> as he puts it when the environment is ready.
>
> Many people have hopped with this technique, I have only heard
> of a few incidents of hovering ........

If that happens, do you think it will happen as a
result of the technique that Maharishi teaches?

I ask because, like a few others I've heard of, you
are on record here as having hopped before you got
the TM siddhi technique that supposedly "caused" it.
I think that puts you in an interesting position from
which to comment on the efficacy or non-efficacy of
the technique.

I hopped the first day after receiving it, but to
this day don't know whether the technique itself did
anything to "cause" that or whether it was self-
suggestion on my part. So I'm honestly interested
in your answer.