--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I once asked David Orme Johnson how it could be that a person could
actually fly without the technique.  He explained that some people
were that sensitive to the environment that if there was a particular
energy in the atmosphere they would pick up on the wave and go with
it.

I had a friend who took the TM-Sidhis, and shortly
after she got back from her flying block, the man
she lived with, who had not taken the course, began
hopping when he meditated.  They rarely did their
program at the same time, and never in the same
room; and what's more, *she* hadn't started to hop
yet.

Then there's my story, which I think I've posted
here before, about doing program with a governor
friend before I'd taken the TM-Sidhis.  We did
program in separate rooms, and she started before
me so we'd finish around the same time.  I had no
idea what her program was, nor could I hear anything
from the room she was in.  But partway through my
meditation, I began to sense a sort of tingling
in consciousness at regular intervals for a few
minutes.

When we were finished, I mentioned it to her.  We
calculated the timing, and it would have been just
when she was doing her flying sutra.  (I didn't hop.)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: