Yes, puris!  Sounds right.  Great little things, but a bit more
labor-intensive than I can manage right now.

We love homemade pizza too, and thanks for the tip about baking--have
to save that.  I agree food is a great ice-breaker, probably with
anyone from any culture.

Sal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional