Hello,

I want to know if there is any way to recover data from a damage lvm2
partition. The case is like this. We had a fedora core 7 server and i ran the
command fsck when the disk was mounted and running. I was not able to boot the
disk anymore after I typed fsck. Now that disk is in another computer running
linux. I am not able to mount that partition anymore. The error is like this:

rds:/ # mount /dev/sdb2 /mnt/sdb2
mount: unknown filesystem type 'LVM2_member'

Can you please tell me a way to recover my data from that lvm2 type partition ?

Thanks,