Smith, Mark E CTR USAF AFMC AEDC/ATA wrote:
I saw in a thread "How to ensure minimum version of packages?," 19 March
2008, a reference to disabling abort for unresolved dependencies. How do
you do that? I am working on a machine without internet access using
local repositories. The repositories are not complete and collecting all
the dependencies and putting them on the machine piecemeal is painful.

%packages --ignoredeps

?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]