Brenda,
That is it, I do not know why it came back like that.....I know Terrie can email me, myabe if she will not mind you can send them to her and she can forward them to me....pain in the butt....I know I just would love to see those pictures....Thanks
Cherie

"Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Cherie.....

    I tried sending you a couple of pictures to your private email and it came back undeliverable with the following message:

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Name service error for name=sbcqlobal.net type=A:
    Host not found

  Do you have any other email address so that I can send you the pictures?

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.