Brenda,
You can claim to be alot of things my dear, but do not try to pass it off that you are old, I do not know that many 20, 30 or 40 year olds who would go through what you have gone through...
What a full and wonderful life you have had, along with myself on all the list members to be loved by such a variety of animals....I myself have had a rat, a trantula, snakes of all varieties, heck I had a snake in a pan of water tring to revive it one day....
Cherie

"Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Cherie...

    Yes, I remember Snowball.  I know you were devastated and confused at his very fast passing.  I try to read every message, but usually don't have the time to answer many.  I have been on this list for over 7 years.  Snowball was a beautiful boy.  My first positive Peridot (Peri for short) is at least 9 years old and has been with me for over 7 years.  And now there are Lovey and Merry. :)

    I know what you mean about the word no.  When I was younger I couldn't pass up any stray at all.  I had at one time 9 dogs and 7 cats.  I also raised a 2 week old fawn with a broken leg left by its mother because he couldn't keep up.  Also, raised a fox cub, baby raccoon, a mouse, a chipmunk, a bird (finch), etc.  I'm much older now and just can't take as many as I used to take.  But, like so many others on this wonderful list I wish I could win the lottery so that I could save many, many more cats and dogs....sigh.

    In addition to my cats, I also am loved by two dogs, Otis and Cory.  Since I own and operate a Pet Camp (a boarding facility for dogs and cats in my home) I get to care for and love lots of cats and dogs.  I also have a husband of 40 years and a 34 year old exceptionally beautiful daughter (inside and out).

    Hope you get the pictures of my furbabies from Barb.  Going nighty night now.  I'm beat.  Old ladies have to get their sleep you know. lol

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Cherie A Gabbert wrote:
Actually Snowball, is the reason I found this list, he Died in January of this year....from what my vet said was FeLV but I have still yet to find a case as severe as he had, and it took him in a matter of 3 days. After he past I had everyone else tested again, and Amber came up FeLV+, but yes they are all mine and I am adding at least 2 more one from WA and one from KY hopefully this month, weather permitting, then I just got some possible information on yet another....I guess the word NO is not in my vocabulary.

Thanks they are my furrfamily, I do add a dog to the mix and then there is the love of my life (my 5 year old son).
Cherie "Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Cherie.....     I emailed Barb privately and asked her to sent the pics of Lovey and Merry.  She will probably see your answer about my other cats' pictures and send them too.  I don't know if she is still up, but I'm sure she will send them later today if not.  She is a very nice lady. :)     Are all eight of those gorgeous cats yours?  They are all absolutely beautiful.  Of course, I have never met a cat that wasn't beautiful and gorgeous to me. :)  But, yours really are beautiful.
--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.
No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.7.2 - Release Date: 3/11/2005

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.7.2 - Release Date: 3/11/2005
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.