I usually stick it in the crock pot.
On Mar 29, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Katy Doyle wrote:

And another question, how do you cook the meat? (grilled, baked, pan fried,
boiled)

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Katy Doyle <athenapities...@gmail.com>wrote:

Thanks for the advice everyone, I'll start mixing in cooked meat with their
dried Purina/Blue Buffalo mixture.

(I tend to mix dry foods together, they like picking the flavor they want
to eat that day! I never spoil my animals!)

Now I am curious, what's wrong with tuna? (One of my cats wont eat fish
anyway, so I wouldn't feed it very often, I'd just like to know.)

 On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Christiane Biagi <ti...@mindspring.com