I feed a balanced raw diet to my 10 month old.  He gets a mixture of
cornish game hen (with bone), liver, chicken (with bone), turkey, beef and
pork.  He's thriving on it.  I don't follow a recipe per say because I've
been feeding my 10 year old IBD kitty a raw diet for 3 years and have
managed to figure out what I need to feed and when and in what portions.  I
make sure that the meals balance within a 2 week time frame.  I get my
meats from the local grocery store (non chain as they buy local meats-which
seem to be the only ones my IBD kitty can handle).