No need to apoligize, we have all been there at one time or another, maybe
more.  It is an evil thing that takes our babies from us all to early.  I don't
understand why vets and researchers do not do more to stop it.  I lost my
Nitnoy to it.  There was nothing I did that helped  and I felt so helpless,
angry.  Hopefully, someone will find a cure, preventative soon.  In the
meantime, we will rely on support from those who know and understand to help us
through the grief.  Will keep you in my prayers.