I apologize, Tony, for the blatant off topic post here, but I must!  :)  I
posted a question regarding image viewers, namely ACDsee, and a gentleman
responded.  I lost his e-mail (as well as much time spent scanning) when my
5 year old decided he wanted to see what cool things he could do outside of
Dr. Seuss' Kindergarten.  I fixed the problem, and wanted to thank the
person who responded.

Spencer Stone