Don't I?

I think this singer/composer might be used to having someone who has heard this work do her charts, if she has used charts in the past. It seems that this stuff is so improvisational that it makes me wonder why she is having charts made at all.

I don't think I will be doing any more of them.  It's not worth it.

Crystal Premo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Man, Crystal...do you get great clients, or what??  ;-)
Jim

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Chuck Israels Sent: Wed 01-Dec-04 21:45 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Cc: Subject: Re: [Finale] Double bars

Hi Crystal,

        No.