Hey folks,

Please forgive me. I hesitate to do this, because I am certainly not the best speller here, nor anywhere else -and I don't have the world's best vocabulary, either, but I am going to point out a very common word mistake that I see more and more, (and not just on this forum, to be certain). But I have have seen several times in the last day or so, in this discussion of file problems - sometimes in messages from users for whom English is a second language, to be sure, but, also, sometimes from native speakers. And that is:

One can not "loose" a file. One can "lose" a file. One could loosen a tie, so it is then loose. One could then take the tie off, and then lose it. It's been bothering me all over the Internet, and I'm thinking that this is the only place where people are smart enough that they won't mind the correction.

RBH