From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Robert Patterson
Sent: August 18, 2006 12:24 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Clefs in linked parts

You can override the clef changes in cues with a transposition staff
style. It won't actually transpose, but it will use Set to Clef. Other
clef issues can probably be resolved this way, but perhaps not all of them.

Dejan Badnjar wrote:

> Don't you gentleman think that clefs should absolutely not be "linked" as
a rule, preferably "intelligently linked" or "linked until changed in part".
So many times I've used different clef in the score for many reasons, and
changed them in part. Main reason I have put in case submission to Coda is
because of cuing with stuff styles and clef changes. You can not apply stuff
style to partial measures, etc, etc.

> Any thoughts?
>
> Dejan Badnjar
> Musette Desktop Music Publishing